Well, today is the 3rd week of September and it's almost 2month I'm in Middle East. I've been spending my time at home watching TV, surfing on the internet, play games, chatting with my loved ones & friends, berjalan ke hulu ke hilir with my family. Thanks to technology these days we are able to keep in touch with each other =) I just can't wait to go back to Malaysia to meet everyone especially my grandparents, my crazy n loving aunt, my sweetheart, and my friends. We've been together for 4year and this is the first time we got separated for quite a long period..5month to be exact (July-December). To be honest, I'm kinda scared and worried..I mean anything can happen within a minute, right? Inikan pulak 5bulan =/ I know he's worried and sad too..tapi biasa lah lelaki kan? =p Before i leave, he said to me not to worry everything will be okie and he will be waiting for me and I trust him..lagi pun before I leave, pagi tu dah dapat berita tergempaq from 'ehem ehem' (cannot tell)..and I feel so relief and ready to leave with positive thoughts in my head =p
Walaupun dah penuh dah semua positive thoughts dalam kepala otak ni, worried tu tetap ada. But I know that long distance relationship requires extremely strong trust, commitment, guidelines and communication. It's not easy and requires a strong promise between you and your partner. Trust is an important thing to maintain the relationship because lack of trust can damage the wonderful relationships. As i said, I've been spending most of my time at home, while he is busy with his classes and stuff..but we try to keep in touch daily by chatting and sms. So far, alhamdulillah..everything went well..we are still together and counting days to see each other =) I miss hanging out with him, have breakfast/lunch/dinner together, holding hands, hug him, kacau dia, bla bla bla..like any other normal couple would do..

ouh..s0 sweet..we're in d same boat tarra..n now me and ijan had been in distance 4 almost 2 years already..waaa!
ReplyDeletebut chill,b str0ng tarra!..let love lead d way,aite?
owhhh really? lg lama kn...huhu... yeah,u are right..need to be strong.. ;)
ReplyDeletenice one.. :-)
ReplyDelete