Tuesday, October 12, 2010

watch your mouth young lady!!

Today, I said something that I've shouldn't said and I actually hurt this person's feeling which I seriously didn't mean to do so. I totally take it literally by what this person had said to me. The blame is on me. It was my fault. I think too much, I worried too much (its all based from personal experience..well actually other people punya experience,someone very close to me). I'm just worried that the same thing might happen to me. I shouldn't be thinking that way, I should have known it better. Why can't I just let it go with the flow? Why can't I learn to accept it as it is and let the nature take its course? Why am I making it complicated? I blame myself for what just happened, and I also blame this one guy (you can keep on guessing but I still wont tell you guys who the guy is, what's our connection, etc.) Whatever it is, I hope this person will forgive me (I know this person already forgive me but doubt dia akan forget) and I hope our friendship will always remain the same. Much 

No comments:

Post a Comment