I have to admit that I am a BlackBerry Freaks. The day my dad bought me my first hand-phone, it has been stuck with me or should I say glued in my hand 24/7. I just can't stop texting and replying every SMS that I get from my friends (itu dulu...hehe..).
Can you imagine how 'bad' it is now? I feel like I've been hypnotize by the BB..LOL. Ever since I'm using BB, I just can't stop playing around with it. I will go through the application world and try to find whatever applications that caught my eyes and download 'em. I have to say BB is FUN!! Its the best phone ever!! You can always on your Facebook, Twitter, BBM, YM, MSN, download new themes or games, etc. My BB is always in my hand even though I have no SMS, BBM or tweets to reply. I would go completely nuts if I don't have my BB with me or if the battery running dry.
I'm not the only one got hypnotize by BB, my boyfriend too. Whenever we see each other, there will ALWAYS be a time where we totally ignore each other because we are too busy playing with our BB. Oh and not to forget, he will always make me talk to myself. I will go "sayang, bla bla bla...." then he'll say "huh? what? what did you say? sorry I tak dengar." Sometimes I seriously feel like I wanna smack him. SERIOUSLY.
Now you see how BB has take over my life..oh and his life too..LOL.
Friday, May 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment