On 9th July I've turned 23 years old. Damn!! 23 eyk?
Anyway, on my birthday my boyfriend took me out for dinner at Victoria Station in Ampang. Sorry guys, no pictures..yang ada pun muka dia je. Gambar birthday girl is in his BB. It was a lovely dinner. Thank you so much sayang!!
On the 10th I had dinner with my 2 friends and my boyfriend. It supposed to be 7 of us, but 3 of them can't make it. *sob sob* We had dinner at Tupai-Tupai. We had steamboat, since budak-budak ni semua nak makan steamboat and Nadia said the steamboat memang best. And guess what? Tak best langsung!!!! The place was okie la, ala ala kampung style, but the service is really bad. Kelam kabut gila waitress and waiter kat situ. The food? From the scale 1-10, I'll give them 3. Makanan situ tak banyak choice if you compare it to Johnny's. The soup pun tak berapa sedap, tapi yang peliknya ramai orang. If you did not make a reservation, senang cerita, balik sudeyh!! =p I told my friends, after this if you guys wanna have steamboat, just go to Johnny's. Puas hati and perut. Oh I almost forgot, the worst part makan kat situ is, lantai restaurant tu made of wood, so whenever people walks by (kalau dia jalan macam giant) or run, kita pun terhenjut-henjut. There's one time, i yelled at this one boy because he keeps on running back and forth. Okie, I know I sound really mean, but hey aku nak makan. Its not a playground you stupid!! Apa-apa pun thank you so much korang for planning all this and the gift.
Harini pulak, I went out for lunch with my aunt. We had italian food. Sedap!!! Thank you so much Dd. Now, I just can't wait for my parents and brother to come back to Malaysia. Counting days..counting days...... =)
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment