Friday, March 4, 2011

end of chapter 2, let's start with chapter 3

Its 12:02 a.m. and I still can't sleep and I should have been sleeping by now because I have class tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. Tarra, Tarra..you definitely gonna have a hard time waking up tomorrow. Mummy always remind me to sleep early, she said "you look like a panda"..LOL. I'm sorry mummy but I can't =(  I used to sleep early, but ever since I finished my diploma started to sleep around 3 or 4 a.m. Shouldn't have make it as a 'habit' (I don't think habit is the right word..LOL)

Enough with the sleeping disorder. So, what's new.......?

Well, my new semester started on early February. My result just came out yesterday (3rd March 2011) and I pass with flying color...yeay me!!! I was so nervous to get my result because I'm having difficult time doing the Financial Management report. Its one hell of a report I tell ya!! Susah sangat!! Furthermore I really hate anything that got to do with finance. Alhamdulillah I pass. I got B. I know, I know..B is not something you should be proud of. But I feel so relief and bersyukur sangat, feels like the burden has been thrown away from me.

That's the end of Chapter 2 (year 2)

Move on to Chapter 3 (year 3 - Final Year).
Dang!!! I can't believe I'm in final year. Yeay!!! LOL.. Sangat risau, nervous and excited to start doing my thesis. Lepas tu habis belajar. I just can't wait to finish my study and start working. Yes I know working life is tougher than being a student. Many people been telling me and complaining how hard and tough work can be. People back-stab you just to get to the top, people envy you, if you're unlucky you will work with crazy people,etc. Honestly, I'm scared listening to all those story, but life must go on. Takkan nak hidup as a student and semua nya depends on duit parents. My sister's friend is now 30 years old and he is still studying, not working and still depends on his father. He's been changing courses and colleges..how pathetic is that???? 

Okie, now its already 12:27 a.m. I should go to sleep now..nanti susah nak bangun. Good night peeps!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment