How's everyone doing?
First and foremost, I would like to wish everyone Selamat Berpuasa!!! =) I know it's kinda late since today is the 20th day of Ramadhan..but what the heck, it's better late than never, right?
My parents and brother are here in Malaysia. They came back to Malaysia middle of last month. It's good to have them back here with me, I really missed them!
Ramadhan with the family was great so far. And guess what? This is the first time ever I've cooked during Ramadhan, kinda proud of myself..LOL =p Memasak sendiri ya, bukan menolong orang lain memasak. I've cooked 3 dishes on different day: chicken soup, paprik daging and goulash (my signature dish..ceewah!!)
This whole week had been a tiring and fun week for me. Let me tell you why:
My dad decided to do some spring cleaning (2 days of spring cleaning I tell ya). Phew! Penat!! Every single corner of the house kitorang cuci. Rasa macam pindah masuk rumah baru, super duper clean wei!! LOL ;p
On Wednesday (17/8) went out for iftar with the boyfriend and MMU gang at Sunway Pyramid. We also celebrated Kafy's birthday. It was good to see all of them as I haven't seen them for few months. It was fun, we had a blast.
Yesterday (19/8) I went to Cosy House for iftar with my girlfriends. Gosh, I haven't seen them for so long and I missed them so much. Unfortunately, Shida and Iqa couldn't join us..boohoo!!
For the past 20days everything has been good to me. I hope it remain good to me until end of this year (please oh please God). Amin. And now, I am looking forward for next week to come. I really hope that the boyfriend have the time for us next week. Amin.


No comments:
Post a Comment