Today would be the 7th day of spring cleaning..phew!!! I'm exhausted!! It's all daddy's idea.
Poor daddy, he's even more exhausted than all of us because he's been doing it for 7days. I have to say this is the first time ever in my life my dad mengemas rumah sampai seven days straight. Punya lah semangat mengemas, Tuhan saja yang tahu. Every single furniture in this house (termasuklah yang berat-berat dan yang besar-besar) dia tarik and tolak lah bagai semata-mata nak cuci belakang furniture tu. Adeh! Can you imagine how dusty and tiring it is? He even helped me clean up my room..aaauuwww =') Thank you babah!!!! *muahxxx* Tapi, there're certain days that I couldn't help him because me and my mom have to run some errands. My brother? Don't bother asking, he's only 12 years old and all he cares about is only playing with his PS3. Oh well, I'm not surprised with his rajin-ness sebab dia selalu macam ni every time dekat-dekat nak raya.
Currently, I am so in love with my house..LOL. Seriously! My house looks more spacious since some of the things we've thrown away and give away. The best part of the day is daddy's new dining table has arrived on the afternoon. It is huge I tell ya!! Mula-mula my mom and I kinda disagree with his decision to buy the dining table, but he insist on buying jugak sebab dia suka sangat dengan meja makan tu..so there's nothing we can say or do about it. Now if you ask me what do I think about the dining table, I would say...I love it!!! =p
I don't have the picture of the dining table, but I will take a picture of it and upload it soon =)
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment