As you all know Ashanti, Charice, Russel Watson, Philip Bailey and Michael Bolton was performing that night.
I have to say, I'm quite surprised when I heard Ashanti sing in live concert. I mean, selalu kalau hip hop/R&B singer mana boleh nyanyi live sangat. She has a great voice. But not as great as Charice. My God that girl punya suara..fuh!! Memang hebat. Amazing.
To be honest, I don't even know who Russel Watson is, tapi suara dia sebiji macam Andrea Bocelli. He's quite a funny guy. He's good in communicating and entertaining the audience. Charice not so much. I can see that she's a shy person. I don't blame her, she's new. Lama-lama okay lah kot..cewah! Siap bagi comment, macam terrer =p
Philip Bailey is my boyfriend's favorite..hehe. He was so excited when David Foster welcomed Philip Bailey to the stage. He even asked me to record his performance, and I did. My boyfriend loooooves Earth, Wind & Fire. Me? Not so much, but I love their songs though. Ada jugak lagu-lagu diorang yang best.
Michael Bolton blew me away his with amazing voice. Oh my God! Cair dengar. He sang 4 of his songs, which is my all time favorite songs; How Am I Supposed To Live Without You, When A Man Loves A Woman, Georgia On My Mind, To Love Somebody. At the end of the concert, he sang Prayers with Charice.








No comments:
Post a Comment