Alhamdulillah, I am now in my final year and final semester. I'm so excited, can't wait to complete my degree and start working. I've been super duper busy with my assignments and thesis. Currently I'm working hard doing my work. Ya Allah! I am mentally and physically exhausted. But it's okay, ni last seksaan in studies =p cewaah!! Insyaallah =)
Yesterday seems like food fest (Saturday, 15/10) =p Around 2-ish we had family lunch at Pizza vs Satay Subang, hosted by my uncle to expressed his appreciation for the support and prayers for the well being. All the aunts and uncles cakap-cakap lah pasal wedding Syazana, and suddenly someone bersuara tanya who will be the next in line..my aunt dengan confident nya mention my name. Oh God! Habis lah..kena lah 'interview' and kena sakat. Kena sakat boleh tahan lagi, kena 'interview' tu yang tak tahan tu.
Malam pulak, my family had a small BBQ..just the 6 of us at home + my nephew who came from Manjung. Man i ate a lot yesterday..LOL. It was one hell of a fun and yummylicious BBQ. Happy me! =)
Oh guess what? David Foster is coming to Malaysia next week on Saturday (22/10)!!!! Woohoooo!!!!! My boyfriend and I decided to go to the concert. Both of us loooooove David Foster's songs. Oh my God!! I'm so excited!!! =p
And the best part is, both of us haven't bought the ticket yet -_- My boyfriend just found out about the concert last night, however I already knew about it about a month ago. But I didn't tell him because I'm kinda busy with my assignments and stuff, so ingat tak pergi lah kot sebab weekend nak duduk rumah buat assignment..tapi sebab semalam dia cakap dia nak pergi sangat and I sendiri pun nak pergi sangat, so I decided to go =p Tapi ticket tak beli lagi!! =/ Hopefully ada lagi ticket. Dapat duduk belakang pun tak apa lah.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment