Tuesday, October 11, 2011

isn't this sweet?


It's really sweet and romantic.
Although she's out of shape because of the pregnancy, but I think it's sexy. Not because she's half naked but to me being pregnant is sexy..well it depends how you carry yourself jugak. Some people can be very selekeh, so tak ada lah dia nampak cantik or sexy.
Yes yes I know pelik kan? Why would I think pregnant people sexy. And I know people will start wondering "what the hell is she thinking?? Being pregnant is sexy??"
Oh well, I don't care what other people think. Mata saya, tu apa yang saya rasa..its just how I look at it. There's nothing you people or myself can do about it.
And I think you will definitely feel sexy if your husband kiss your belly with his baby inside =p *blush*

p/s: Don't be surprised if you ever heard a man saying that his wife looks so beautiful or even sexy during her pregnancy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment